How does the consultation process work?
- Simply click here and select an applicable condition, answer a few health questions, and submit the form to a licensed to a medical provider for review. If applicable, a text, or video chat may be needed. Once completed, a prescription will be sent to the pharmacy or delivered to your doorstep.
Can I use my insurance?
- Unfortunately, we are not accepting any insurance carriers at this moment. We can provide you with an itemized receipt for insurance reimbursement. Insurance may be used for your drug at the pharmacy, labs, and other third-party tests.
What if the pharmacy does not have my medication?
- Simply contact us immediately via email or text. We’ll be happy to resend your prescription or transfer it to a different pharmacy. Unfortunately, this does not qualify for cancellation or refund.
Do I still need to pay for my medication?
- Just like your traditional doctor’s office, patients are responsible for covering the medication cost out of pocket or with insurance.
What if insurance does not cover my medication?
- You may pay out of pocket or request an alternative drug.
Is your service fee refundable?
- Unfortunately, the consultation fee is non-refundable once we have rendered the service or ordered the prescription. We’re happy to retreat, reevaluate, or rectify any issues that may arise.
Where is the service available?
- Service is currently available in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, ND, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OK, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WA, WI, WV
What is the consultation fee?
- 🔷 NEW PATIENTS – Most visits are $65.00
- 🔶 RETURNING PATIENTS – Most visits are $35.00
- 💊 MEDICATION REFILLS – $35.00